Engine model : 2X MAN V12 1900 Hp
Engines Hours : 160 hrs
Generators & Auxiliary systems
- 4 X IPS 1350 D13 opt
- 2 x MTU 16V 2000 M96L opt
- Auxiliary generator starting battery 12 V 80AH.
- Main generator battery 12 V 80AH.
- Automatic battery charger for engine batteries 24 V 80AH.
- Battery charger 100AH 24V for auxiliary service batteries
- complete with switch to charge bow thruster 24V (2).
- Manual battery disconnecting switches (2) for generators.
- Battery disconnecting switches: mechanical (engine room) and electronic (cockpit).
- Lighting throughout 24 V.
- Internal/External boat LED lighting.
- Lighting engines room 24 V. 220v.
- Generator 20 kW.
- Generator 13 kW, auxiliary.
- Group of batteries for the engine starting 24 V.
- Group of auxiliary service batteries 24 V.
- Group of service batteries 24 V.
- Mechanical (cockpit) and instant (main helm position) electric battery parallel switch.
- Inverter 24 V dc/230 V ac for galley fridge.
- Shore plug 63 Ah 230 V (2).
- Electric outlets 230 V throughout.
- Cathodic protection with zinc anodes.
- 220V electrical system with circuit breaker protection.
- 24V electrical system with circuit breaker protection.
- Isolation transformer (18,5 KVA)
- Water heater 230 V 200 lt (3).
- Connection of crew WC to holding tank.
- Fresh water autoclave pump 24 V with electronic control.
- Multipurpose electric pump (bilge, gray water, black water).
- Black water sump pump with electric automatic pump.
- Manual pump with bilge distribution.
- Multi-purpose electric emergency pump with distributor for
- suction in each hold and fire bridge.
- Electric pumps (2) for bilge drainage (engine room, midship).
- Electric pumps, 3 (2 in the engine room, 1 midship).
- Fresh water tank lt 2000 (approx).
- Grey water tank lt 1500 (approx).
- Black water tank lt 1500 (approx) with gauge (3/4 and full).
- Sea water fire fighting system and fresh water chain wash-down.
- Electric WC system.
- Sanitary and water systems.
- Emergency bilge suction pipe (engine room) through engine cooling pump
Safety and Security Equipment
- Stainless steel emergency bar for rudders or IPS.
- Emergency box.
- Life-buoy with floating lifeline and luminous buoy.
- Mooring ropes for fender n.10 mt 2,5 D 10mm.
- Mooring ropes n.6 mt20 D 22mm.
- Rescue ropes mt30 with floating buoy.
- Connection for bridge cleaning and garden hose.
- Life jackets (16).
- Padding covers (10) with logo.
- Kit lights and fumogen 50 Mg.
- Inspection light.
- Manual and User Guide for Instruments, Accessories, Motors,
- generators in English.
- Mosquito nets for all opening portholes.
- Cylindric (8) and spheric (2) fender.
- Small toolbox.
- Liferafts for 16 people (2).
- Gangway remote control n.2.
- First aid kit.
- VHF (2).
- Monitoring system.
- Integrated managing system with touch-screen display
- Automatic pilot control unit (main helm position).
- Radar, chart plotter repeater LCD display with GPS and autopilot (flybridge helm position).
- Radar, chartplotter and GPS with LCD colour display and depth sounder (2) (main helm position).
- Door to galley lobby.
- Air conditioning.
- Detector connected to the fire detection system.
- Stainless steel sink with hot/cold fresh water.
- Electric/microwave combined oven.
- Extractor fan with external outlet (230V).
- Cabinets with shelves and drawers.
- Overhead cabinets with shelves.
- Ceramic cooktop.
- Counter top in Silestone.
- Wooden flooring.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.