A Unique Fairline Squadron 58 from 2008, refitted in 2020 under the aegis of Icelandic interior designer Magnea Haralds, distinguishing it from all others on the market.
Fully equipped for cruising, comfort and relaxation in an atmosphere that rivals even the modern Fairlines.
A hand-laid GRP hull with a modified deep-V designed by Bernard Olesinsk that continues past the transom to the built in swim platform, combined with multiple full-length lift straps, this shape can cut through the water high and dry and with minimal disruption at speeds in excess of 30knots.
- Stainless Steel windscreen with electrically opening side window.
- Adjustable double helm seat.
- Electric single level engine controls for engines and gearboxes.
- Full engine instrumentation, audible alarms
- Remote anchor controls
- Chart table and light
- High speed compass
- Water level gauge
- Bilge pump switches
- Navigation & running light switches
- 12V outlet
- Door to side deck
- Full engine instrumentation
- Water level gauge
- Raymarine E125
- Radar/GPS (2015)
- Raytheon 430/loudhailer
- Raymarine I70 Multi-function (2015)
- 3 Forward facing helm seats and most items repeated
- Caterpillar digital system
- Bow thruster controls
- Remote spotlight
- Trim tab control
- Tank gauges
- Engine synchronizers
- 12 Volt Outlet
- 220v/110v/60hz Electrical System,
- Electrical Bonding and Lighting to ABYC Standards
- Battery Bank –
- 220v/110v AC Electrical System
- 12v/24v DC Electrical System
- Electrical Bonding System
- Generator 21.5kw
- Battery Parallel Switch
- Dockside Electrical Cable
- MDP Pro Series 100amp Battery Charger
- Voltage Meter
- Circuit Breaker Panel
- 75,000 Btu Chilled Ac/Reverse Heat
- Stainless steel through hull anchor system
- Electric anchor winch
- Twin Stainless-steel bow & stern cleats
- Two pairs of stainless-steel spring cleats
- Stainless steel cleat and grab rail on each aft wing
- Full set of navigation lights
- Molded slip resistant deck surface
- Sunbathing area on foredeck with cushions
- Teak stairway to flybridge.
- Teak laid cockpit floor.
- Bench seating with access to large aft storage area.
- Twin transom gates to extra-large.
- Flexiteek, laid bathing platform.
- Hot & cold transom shower.
- Twin storage lockers.
- Access hatch to stowage hold.
- Fender storage.
- Twin warping drums.
- White cockpit overhead lights.
- Twin Access via stairway from salon and by teak stairway with stainless handrail on aft deck.
- Perspex hatch to internal stairway.
- Large sunbathing area forward of helm position seating to starboard of helm that converts to tilting sunbed.
- Flybridge bar complete with refrigerator.
- Ice maker.
- Barbecue griddle and trash bin.
- Large C-shaped seating area with table.
- Stainless steel guard rails and grab rails and abundant storage.
- Television (LOEWE) + control
- TV lamp
- 3 Yamaha wall speakers
- 2 Yamaha receivers (N4700)
- Yamaha AV receiver ( htr -4071) – 2 ceiling speakers
- Raymarine central control unit
- Pepwave internet unit
- Passerelle controls 3
- Shore wing connector status 315 connector
- 6 NU sofa cushions
- One wine cellar box
- 1 salon table
- Saloon door curtains
- 1 fridge freezer
- Microwave oven
- 1 zanussi dishwasher
- 1 eurokera electric hob plate
- 1 fire extinguisher galley
- New saloon blinds
- Stainless steel framed, curved full width door to aft teak laid cockpit
- 1 isotherm ice box freezer
- 1 zanussi washing machine
- 1 Isotherm large fridge freezer
- 1 iron table
- Recessed overhead lighting
- Overhead grab rail
- 5 NU cushions
- Pilot house table
- Nav equipment: raymarine 240E VHF DSC
- Simrad Plotter
- Raymarine autopilot
- Raymarine depth/speed sounder
- Two engine keys
- Bow thruster joystick
- Set of original Fairline knives/forks
- Fire blanket
- 3 Yamaha controls
- 1 JVC control
- Raymarine speaker
King sized 6’6″ X 5’7″ double bed with innerspring mattress and under storage
Designer soft goods –
Twin wardrobes with interior lights
Mid-level storage compartments
2 bedtime wall lamps
2 JVC ceiling speakers
2 Yamaha wall speakers
1 fire extinguisher
1 Samsung curved TV
Twin opening port holes with new designer blinds
Access to spacious en-suite head with sink and separate shower stall
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.