Beautiful example of this very successful yacht of the S series from Princess, with Midnight Blue hull and Walnut Interior wood Satin finish. One only owner, french flag, can be sold ex-VAT.
- Midnight Blue to Knuckle line
- Walnut Interior wood Satin finish
- Variable speed bow and stern thrusters with Hold-function docking facility. (Note: Standard bowthruster is uprated to 210kgf and a 170kgf sternthruster is fitted)
- Joystick control (Xenta) (operates both engines & thrusters, dual station
- Yachtcontroller remote control system, operating both engines, bow and stern thruster, and also windlass
- Sleipner Vector Fin stablisation system with VF800 fins. When underway fins are driven by an engine powered hydraulic motor and at zero speed by a generator powered electric motor.
- Bathing platform &hull fairing to be same colour as hull, bathing platform fendering is black with stainless steel insert
- Master Cabin sofa to starboard side & cupboard to port side
- Starboard Cabin to have double berth conversion with powered sliding mechanism on inboard berth.
- Port cabin to have storage cupboards in place of lower berth
- Crewcabin fit out (single berth with separate WC and Shower)
- Teak laid sidedecks and foredeck
- Two Electric Stern rope handling winches
- Electro-hydraulic telescopic passerelle (3.5m) with automatic hand rails
- Third station controls ni cockpit (engine controls thruster controls and engine emergency stop)
- Electrically operated sliding roof over forward Saloon area (with air seal) and incorporating standard skylight with blinds)
- Additional 20m of 10mm Anchor Chain (total =60m)
- ONAN 19kW/50Hz generator in place of standard
- Continental 220v/240v Sockets
- Premium Audio System – Incorporates:
- Deck Saloon – Harman Kardon 5.1 Blu-ray system (with Bluetooth connectivity) & KEF speakers
- Cockpit – waterproof speakers linked to the saloon audio with a local control.
- Sportbridge – Fusion IP600 Radio/iPod/MP3 player & waterproof speakers
- Four Raymarine e165 multifunction 15.4″brilliant colour multifunction displays (ie 2 at each helm position) in place of standard, European Version Plotter Charts
- International VHF
- Raymarine AIS Class B transponder interfaced with chartplotter & with 8ft (2.4m) aerial
- Air conditioning/heating reverse cycle (88,000 BTU) suitable for temperatures to 40C (tropical) – with controls in all cabins & outlets in all areas (including bathrooms) – Aft Cabin air conditioning, condensing supplying 6000BTU unit (with SMX control)
- Mosquito screens for all portlights
- Foredeck sunbed & seating cushions in Movida Met Cockpit & Sportbridge upholstery including helm seats in Movida Metallic
- Bimini top – Charcoal Grey Sunbrella canvas
- Additional charge for Bimini Top to be in two tone Sunbrella with linen underside
- Electro-hydraulic power bimini top
- Icemaker fitted in galley
- Larger hydraulic bathing platform
- Addition socket in Galley, Two additional sockets in Saloon
- Radar Arch in Grey in place of standard
- SAT TV system
Manufacturer Provided Description
There’s an undeniable presence about the all-new S65, with her slender streamlined form that somehow also exudes a predatory air. A lightweight deep-V hull delivers on this promise with breathtaking agility up to 38 knots. When at anchor, peacefulness descends onto her generous well-appointed deck areas, whilst her hydraulic bathing platform and 3.3m tender garage become the perfect base for watersports. Her spacious interior accommodates up to eight guests across four state rooms, three of which are en suite.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.