Unique opportunity on the market: PRINCESS Y75
The Princess 75 combines luxurious space and comfort of a true super yacht, panoramic view windows maximizing the most truly spacious open-plan yacht in her class! This Princess 75 is offered for sale in like-new condition, and goes with EU VAT paid!
She was delivered to her owner brand new in mid 2017 and has been professionally maintained by captain and crew.
She’s fully equipped with FIN stabilisers, beautiful interiors, Williams Sportjet tender and Seadoo RXP300 jet ski. Her twin MAN V12-1800 engines allow a speed up to 36 knots, a true beast on the waters! Please note that the Williams SportJet 345 (2018) and toys by separate negotiation and excluded from the selling price.
• Twin Man V12 1800 (2 x 1800hp) diesel engines
• White hull
• Walnut interior wood satin
• Sleipner Vector Fin Stabilisation (TRAC zero-speed fin stabilisers)
• 27kW + 22.5kW Onan generators
• Hydraulic bow and stern thruster
• Hydraulic anchor winch
• Teak decks
• Electric opening GRP flybridge hard top
• FLIR night vision camera
• Third station controls in cockpit
• Underwater transom lights
• Underfloor heating in all bathrooms
• Harmon Kardon premium audio system
• Raymarine GS165 chartplotter – Full Raymarine navigation package on both helms
• Watermaker 150 l/h
• SAT TV TracVision TV6 antenna with repeater (empty dome)
• Open Array Raymarine radar
• Crew cabin aft
• Reversible Dometic Cruisair air conditioning system
• CCTV cameras package
• Hi-Lo TV in salon
• Marine multimedia player with speakers on fly, in cockpit and bow deck
• 2 x lights for berthing on aft flybridge
• Electric opening hard top section on fly
• Wet-bar with barbecue and fridge on fly
• Washer / dryer unit
• Teak deck in cockpit, platform, sidewalks, bow deck and flybridge
• Third control station in cockpit
• Opacmare crane for tender on flybridge
A must see!
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.